WHY CBDFX Lotion 150 mg? This skin-nourishing cream lets you target your pain “hot spots” with the healing power of 150 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp oil and other natural pain relievers.
CBDFX CBD TOPICAL CREAM 500MG 50ML IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF: You have pain, inflammation, or skin problems on your legs, shoulders, back, or other large areas of your body.
HOW DO I USE IT? Follow label directions. Start by squirting one pump of the cream onto your fingertips and gently massaging it where you feel pain or discomfort. Be careful to avoid any mucous membranes. To gauge your body’s response to CBD cream, apply a small amount to just one spot first and wait about 30 minutes before using more.
ANY SIDE EFFECTS? Our 500 mg CBD cream is an all-natural topical treatment that’s as safe to use as any ordinary moisturizing cream. You may feel a cooling (or warming) sensation on your skin shortly after applying it. Beyond that, it has zero to minimal side effects, including no psychoactive effects.
USP Water, Menthol, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Acrylic Polymer, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Bicarbonate, White Willow Bark Extract 98%, Organic Hemp Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate
- 500 mg of 100% organically grown full-spectrum CBD in a 50 ml bottle
- Includes a small amount of caffeine to stimulate blood flow and help ease inflammation
- Contains two proven natural analgesics, menthol and white willow bark
- CBDfx products are tested for quality and purity by an independent, 3rd party laboratory and the reports are available for your review
What is CBD Oil?
CBD is simply short for “cannabidiol”. CBD is the second-most abundant cannabinoid molecule produced by the cannabis or hemp plant. The most abundant molecule, of course, is THC. THC is the psychoactive chemical famous for making users feel “high”. But, CBD does not have this effect. Keep in mind that your body already has an endocannabinoid system. This is an extremely important molecular system that your body uses to regulate and perform various critical functions. CBD binds to receptors in this system. Our bodies were designed to interface with cannabinoids from the very beginning – we even naturally produce them! Read More here >
CBD Oil in the UK
As of 2018, cannabis oil is legal to possess, buy, and sell in the UK, providing the product is not advertised as providing a medicinal benefit. Read More here >
Disclaimer: This is a food supplement, not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking prescribed medication consult a doctor before using CBD.
- Not to be used by those who are under 18 years of age.